Every year Unigroup holds a competition to name the most physically fit transportation agency in their network. Legacy took 1st place honors in 2010 and 2011 and placed 3rd in 2012. Legacy is looking to regain the title of 1st place in 2013. Employees will count their steps with a pedometer provided to them. The weekly totals are reported to Unigroup, which tracks and publishes the standings.
The winning agency receives:
· A trophy naming “Most Physically Fit Agency in the Unigroup System”
· Health conscious/wellness baskets for its agency’s team to enjoy.
All participating agencies will receive:
· Tax deductible contribution/donation to the local United Way.
Individual challenge/Top Steppers:
· Champion- $100 Visa/MC gift card and plaque
· 2nd- $75 Visa/MC gift card and plaque.
· 3rd-$50 Visa/MC gift card and plaque.
The competition runs from September 16 through December 8, so cheer us on!